Nursery - impressions

Nov 8, 2013
First week at nursery past quickly. I thought that it would last forever... but no, just first day lasted forever, other ones run quicker.

I was very nervous and afraid about what will happen and how Damian will react to a new change, and after this week I understood that a lot of things in our life pass easier and in more pleasant way that we are waiting them to be.

Monday. As I told I was very nervous, actually I was crying, sorry for such detail, but it is really difficult to leave your child in other hands, even if you know that it is better for him and for you. Damian was as real man, he didn´t cry, he even didn´t want that I will kiss him...sure with a lot of girls, how he can permit this :). He was really calm, and nurse told me that he was a good boy and he wasn´t crying...just wow. At home he was surprisingly quiet and slept twice before the night. He was so exhausted that he went to sleep at 19.30, when he usually sleeps at 21.00 or 22.00. He felt asleep in dad´s hands.

Tuesday. It was easier for me, I felt better and I´ve seen that he likes the nurse and went to her arms like to anyone who knows very good. As well after nursery he was very very calm, slept twice before the night sleep. He was so tired, but on Tuesday he went to sleep at 20.00.

Wednesday. Ooops... we´ve got a virus or a cold (more details and tips how to get your child to feel better in just one day on other post). We didn´t know, but Damian had snot and dad went to pediatrist and Damian stayed at home....the wonders of the nursery :(

Thursday. I was asking the nurse for a special care of my baby, and that she gave him little portions of milk and more often than usual he eats. As well he needed to drink more water that his body don´t dehydrate. I want to tell that when I took him from the nursery he was in a really good mood and was without any snot. I was really grateful for such care.

Friday. The last day of the week, he passed it well. When I went to take him back home he was looking very interested in all the colours that are in the nursery. I think that he likes it. As mum, what can be better than a happy child.

I can firmly say that it is more difficult for us as adult than for them as they are children. The nurses are taking care of them very well and I see how just in one week, Damian looks bigger. So, now, I just want to be with him, and this weekend will be the amazing one for all of us... I feel this.








No comments:

Post a Comment