Preparing for the nursery

Nov 1, 2013

Today I was preparing all the stuff needed for the nursery. On Monday will be the first day when our lovely child will go to the nursery. As every mother I´m really worried and I hope that girls from nursery will take care of Damian. On other hand, I´m really happy for him, because there he will play with other children and will be more entertained as with me or dad at home. He will learn Spanish and Catalan, because at home I´m not talking with him in these languages. He will learn how to play with other children, how is to eat in a group and many other things that I won´t be able to teach him at home.

Each nursery has its own rules. So, I have to prepare a lot of things till Monday, and I don´t think that one day is enough.

- 5 images. He will have his own space in the nursery and it has to be signed.
- documents. His birth certificate, our residence permissions, contact numbers, a short description about his daily life.
- clothes. All of his clothes need to be named, I have to write on all his things ´DAMIAN´. It is fun, and a looot of work.
- dipers, cream, wet wipes, napkins
- draperies
- pacifier
- 2 bottles (one for the milk, another for water)
- bibs.


Almost, that is it. So, on Monday I will share my feelings, Damian´s feelings and how all is going.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment