On a farm!

Dec 18, 2014
Last week Damian with his mates in the nursery went to a farm. It was first time when he went somewhere without us, but with his nursery. It was a great experience I think, as he has never seen any domestic animal. I was keen to see any foto, and finnaly I have got them, so I am really happy :). I advise you to show your child real animals, not just in books as this make them be more attentive to the sounds that these are doing.

After going to the farm Damian shows us how is making a dog, a cow, a duck, a sheep. These make me feel like this going out wasn´t a bad idea. I really want to thank the nursery for organizing this, as I understand how much work it suppose.

For reasons of confidentiality of the images I have made changes and croped the images, so you will see just my child in the images below.

1. Here are the images in that mornig in the bus.




2. Here he is dressed up as an angel, all of his classmates were dressed up in different Christmas personages.





3. Below some images of the farm, really big farm and very beautiful.




And here is the link to the farm where they went last week.

http://www.canmontcau.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment