Crafting. Creating a little farm on paper.

Jan 21, 2015
I´m not the person who do a lot of crafts or things hand made, but I like a lot how other people enjoy doing crafting and to see what great things they can create. But, this weekend, I made an attempt to do a farm craft with Damian, almost because he loves animals, and in this way he learns a lot of things.

For this activity I needed: scissors, coloured paper, a big white paper, glue, printed paper with domestic animals.

Damian likes scissors, and to cut all the things, it was a really difficult task, as he didn´t let me cut anything with any scissors. So, I needed to cut all the shapes without him, that he couldn´t see me. I cut all the domestic animals that I have printed, then the shapes: of a house, a car, grass, sun. After preparing all together with Damian we created a real farm with animals and real farm life. I would like to say that this activity is a great time spent with your toddler, and it is an easy way to learn all the domestic animals, and colours.

Do it with your toddler, and you´ll see how much you will enjoy this activity :D:D:D










No comments:

Post a Comment