Little farm in the heart of Barcelona

Jan 12, 2015
Last week we found out that we have a little farm not so far from where we live, it´s like 10 minutes walking. It is Hort Masia Can Cadena, more information you can get here. I knew about this park, because time ago I saw people raise vegetables there, but I didn´t know that there are domestic animals as well. I began to browse on internet more information about this park, and for my big surprise I found that there are few specialties of domestic animals. There you can see a part of farm life almost in the heart of Barcelona.

 This weekend is the second time when we went with Damian to this little farm. There are raised sheeps, rabbits, ducks, goats, geese, chickens and roosters. It was really fun to go there with my toddler, as now he develops another life, and as he can´t tell us that this is a sheep, he can tell us ¨beee¨ and we understand what he means. It is interesting as, Damian is keen to learn new sounds, and even more when it is about the animals. All children love animals, and domestic ones are the first who they meet and have a special attraction.

 It is a great opportunity for children who grow up in big cities to have this kind of things and don´t need to look up for a farm that is out of the city.

 See below some pictures how Damian enjoyed this experience :)











No comments:

Post a Comment