Proud of my son. Activities that use to do my toddler in the nursery

Jan 30, 2015
Each parent is proud of his child, I know that :D.  Today I want to share with you some of Damian´s works from nursery, all of his paintings during the first month on the new nursery. In previous nursery they were doing different craftings and not just paintings, so every nursery has its own structure and materials to develop the imagination and fine motor skills of the toddlers. If your child stays with you at home, I think it would be a good idea to do some of these activities with your child as well.

First image is: Welcome!

paint with colours

paint with a sponge with many colours

paint with cotton

paint with gelatin

paint with wax pencils

paint with chalk

paint with chocolate

paint with sugar

paint with forms

stamp the hand with blue colour

paint with sponge

paint with red colour


I enjoyed a lot watching his creations, that´s why I´m so proud of him and I share this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment