Baby nose cleaner

Feb 11, 2015
In this article I want to share a little story from the first days being a mother, and about an advice that was given to me that till now I am very grateful to that doctor.

In Spain, there is a program that on first 10 days after you gave birth, a doctor form Doctors College is calling you and asks you about your feelings as a mum, new experience, what problems you have found, what questions do you have, and teach you some new util things. I don´t really know if they called me by social security program, or it was any other program that I have asked previously when I was pregnant.

The fact is, that this call changed my perception about the flue on babies. I was lucky as my child was born at the end of may and it was a good weather outside and I didn´t know what is flue till he went to the nursery :D.

It was done a study about baby nose cleaner, and was found that more you use it more snot forms in the nose of your baby. I listened the advice not to use it and evit to use it till once my baby was breathing through the mouth. The result, my baby didn´t breathe better, he was crying as he was afraid of the strange thing that I used for his nose, and it was true that more snot came later.

Dear mums, my advice to you, do not use this baby nose cleaner. The best way from all the times is the onion in the room while baby sleeps.

Cheers, love you!

IMG_5919

No comments:

Post a Comment