Fine Motor Activity

Feb 26, 2015
I like keep busy my toddler, and I like it more when he enjoys the activities that I propose to him. From all of the activities that I have proposed him till now, he enjoyed every activity with filling the bottle and painting with different forms and in different ways. Check more on the posts below.

1. Paint on a sponge

2. Fill the bottle with tisues

3. Fine motor activity

4. Painting

5. Painting II

This activity, is as well, one that suppose filling the bottle, but now with sponge. I had a big sponge that I have cut into little pieces, and a little bottle. Damian enjoyed filling this bottle with sponge, almost for its texture, as well he tried to take out the sponge from the bottle :D:D:D. The idea was that he feels how a sponge changes when it is touched. It is a good experience for him to understand the things around him.






No comments:

Post a Comment