Where to go when weather outside is wonderful and you do not plan any getaway? We go to the park

Feb 19, 2015
I like outside activities with my toddler, as fresh air always is a good choice for any game and any getaway. As well, I think that it is the easiest way to keep your toddler busy and you a little bit relaxed, because our toddler needs a lot of space to run and play. There is no better activity in-house, than any activity that happens outside the flat. Last week we went out to the park as there were wonderful weather outside and we wanted to entertain our little love. We took our lovely ball, but as usually happen he doesn't want to play with the toy that we took, so Damian found other toys more interesting and it is true. Below some pictures of my beloved.

If they are happy, I am happy as well. Wish you a great week my darlings.









No comments:

Post a Comment