Colours and paintings are always a good choice for an inside activity. Paint on a sponge

Feb 23, 2015
Painting is a lot of fun, everytime, with no exceptions... and a lot of work after having so much fun :D:D:D. This activity develops imagination on kids, grows concentration skills, keeps attention of the kids. I thought that would be great to make this inside activity special. I found a big sponge, watercolor, and water. I choose just 2 colours, red and green, to be easier to color the sponge and easier to explain to my toddler each color. It was important for me that he enjoys plaing with colors and develop his feelings of each object that he used during this inside activity. This montessori activity helped me to maintain him busy for almost 1 HOUR!!! Yes, it is a lot for him, as other activities we play as much as 15 minutes, and he gets bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment