Playing Dough an interactive activity for toddlers

Feb 9, 2015
This weekend I wanted to prepare to my toddler an interactive activity and specially colored dough. I have plasteline, and very coloured and very beautiful, but once I gave it to him he put all in his mouth to try it. So, I opted for a natural things that wouldn't affect my child if he would like to taste the object while playing. I decided that coloured dough it is the best way he can enjoy to play with and the safest. I took floor and water and prepared the mass, then this mass cut into four little pieces of dough and coloured each one with a new colour. I have just 4 food colours, it is said that I can mix them to obtain other colours, but I didn´t complicate this work too much, you know what I mean. As it was supposed he liked the colours and took all of the balls into his mouth to try them :D. It was fun, but I was happy as I knew that it´s ok for him. We made different shapes and forms, at the end it wasn't just an interactive game, but educational activity too.

Below you can see some images.














No comments:

Post a Comment