Travel is fun - come to Barcelona with your kid and visit Cathedral

Mar 16, 2015
Dear reader, I have a lot of things to share with you, but unfortunately my little boy got a flue last week, so all the week he stayed with fever, thanks God he is alright now, so I will keep posting and sharing new things with you during next days. As well this week or next week, I will change a little bit the way you see our blog, we are working on this, so I invite you to look after all the posts and don’t be shy and follow our blog.Today I share with you another amazing place for kids in Barcelona, not just for kids, but as I am writing about my toddler and thing that I do with him, I want to share all places to go outside here in Barcelona, with you my darlings, beautiful mums who like to travel with theirs toddlers or kids. Cathedral of Barcelona is not just a holy place for Christians but as well a great place for kids to enjoy Barcelona city. Here on the streets most of the time you will see people making shows, people who sing or people who make soap balls, of course these persons wait for any remuneration from the tourists and even if not all the tourists are keen to give them anything, they make happy every child who pass by. It is a great place for mums with babies, toddlers or kids as in front of the cathedral there is a lot of place to run, play and sit down for a break, as all the cars are far away from this place, what makes this place pleasant for a break.

Below some images.














No comments:

Post a Comment